Monday, May 2, 2022

Movie Review: In The Shadow Of The Moon

 


I just finished watching IN THE SHADOW OF THE MOON on Netflix and, whoa, was it good! If you can handle gore (not my fave story element) and push past the beginning, which is a bit confusing, you might just stumble on one of your favorite SciFi/Horror flicks. 

Time travel, end of the world scenario, secret identities, mystery, and a redemptive ending, oh my gosh, I'd give this one 10 stars. 

It has echoes of The Tomorrow War, but this released in 2019, two years before TTW. 

IN THE SHADOW OF THE MOON stars Michael C Hall, but don't let the fact that he's a minor character stop you from checking this one out! Every actor pulls their weight in this one.

Note: If you want to stay up-to-date on all my book and short story releases, please sign up for my newsletter! New members get a free short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment